The PNS sponsors many educational webinars throughout the year, which are organized and presented by the Society’s five Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and various Committees. Webinars are recorded and available to members in the On-Demand Education Center after they occur live.
PNS Member: FREE
Includes access to live webinar and On-Demand recording.
Non-Member: $50 USD
Includes access to live webinar only.
Not yet a member? Learn more about the benefits of membership here.
Upcoming Educational Webinars
- IDNC Webinar: High-Frequency Spinal Cord Stimulation for Painful Diabetic Neuropathy
- TNC Webinar: Reverse Translational Approaches to Understand Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy
- IDNC Webinar: Updates on Diabetic Lumbosacral Radiculoplexus Neuropathy
- CMTR Webinar: Gene Therapy Developments for CMT Neuropathies
- TNC Webinar: Research on Exercise for the Prevention and Treatment of CIPN
- TNC Webinar: Methods in CIPN Assessment: Bench and Bedside Issues
- NPC Webinar: Why do some people with neuropathy get pain and others do not despite similar neuropathy?
- IDNC Webinar: Potential Targets of the Treatment of Diabetic Neuropathy
- INC Webinar: 2021 EAN/PNS Guideline on Diagnosis and Treatment of CIDP
- TNC Webinar: Programmed Axon Degeneration
- PNS Educational Webinar: Pandemics, COVID, Vaccination and GBS
- CMTR Webinar: Developing Treatment for CMT/dSMA Patients with TRPV4 Mutations
- TNC Webinar: Regulation of Cell Surface Proteins in Models of CIPN/Predictors of Paclitaxel-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy in Patients with Breast Cancer